Lucky Man is a British crime drama TV series created by Stan Lee and starring James Nesbitt as the main character Harry Clayton. Clayton is an ordinary police officer who soon stumbles upon a bracelet that gives him the power to control his own luck. But, not everything is as it seems since the bracelet comes at a caveat and a cost.
- James Nesbitt, Charles Babalola, Eve Best, Richard Cunningham, Sienna Guillory, Amara Karan, Ross Green, Darren Boyd, Jonathan Kerrigan, Omid Djalili, Matthew David McCarthy, Stephen Hagan, Rupert Penry-Jones, Burn Gorman, Olivia Quinn, Jing Lusi, Thekla Reuten, Yennis Cheung, Steven Mackintosh, Albert Tang
- Andy De Emmony, Marek Losey, Andy Hay, Justin Molotnikov, David Caffrey, Brian Kelly, Daniel O'Hara, Louise Hooper, Jamie Childs, Philip John, Jon East
- Chris Clough, Madonna Baptiste, Philip Day, Ken Horn, Alliea Nazar
- Neil Biswas, Stan Lee
- Neil Biswas, Matt Jones, Lucy Catherine, Ben Schiffer, D.C. Jackson, Rachel Anthony, Catherine Tregenna, Stephen Brady, Alan Westaway, Tom de Ville, Tom Grieves, James Allen, Stephen Gallagher, Mika Watkins, Ben Tagoe, Stan Lee
- Stan Lee's Lucky Man
- British TV, TV Action & Adventure, TV Crimes, TV Dramas, TV Mysteries, TV Sci-Fi & Fantasy, TV Thrillers
Rent other films like Lucky Man
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.