He is one of the most influential, inspirational and ground-breaking musicians of our time. Now, Academy Award-nominated director Martin Scorsese (Goodfellas, 1990) brings us the extraordinary story of Bob Dylan's journey from his roots in Minnesota, to his early days in the coffee houses of Greenwich Village, to his tumultuous ascent to pop stardom in 1966. Joan Baez, Allen Ginsberg and others share their thoughts and feelings about the young singer who would change popular music forever. With never-before-seen footage, exclusive interviews, and rare concert performances, it's the definitive portrait fans the world over have been anticipating for decades: the untold story of a living American legend.
Bob Dylan Performances: - "Blowm in the Wind" - Live on TV: March 1963
- "Girl from the North Country" - From Unaired Canadian TV Special "Quest": February 1964
- "Man of Constant Sorrow" - Live on TV: March 1964
- "Mr. Tambourine Man" - Newport Folk Festival: July 26, 1964
- "Love Minus Zero / No Limit" - London, England: May 1965
- "Like a Rolling Stone" - Live in Newcastle. England: May 21, 1966
- "One Too Many Mornings" - Live in Liverpool, England: May 1, 1966