- General info
They call him the In-and-Out-Bandit because meticulous thief Tom Carter (Liam Neeson) has stolen $9 million from small-town banks while managing to keep his identity a secret. But after he falls in love with the bubbly Annie (Kate Walsh), Tom decides to make a fresh start by coming clean about his criminal past, only to be double-crossed by two ruthless FBI agents.
- Liam Neeson, Kate Walsh, Jai Courtney, Jeffrey Donovan, Anthony Ramos, Robert Patrick, Tazzie, Jasmine Cephas Jones, Devon Diep, Herlin Navarro, James Milord, Lewis D. Wheeler, Jose Guns Alves, Michael Malvesti, Patty O'Neil, Kayla Caulfield, Guy Cooper, Janelle Feigley, Ineke Garbacz, Jamie Ghazarian
- Mark Williams
- Craig Chapman, Tai Duncan, Jonah Loop, Myles Nestel, Mark Williams
- Steve Allrich, Mark Williams
- Action & Adventure, Drama, Thrillers
- Release Date:
- Not released
- Run Time:
- 92 minutes
- English, Spanish
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 2.39:1
Rent other films like Honest Thief
Mediocre Action Thriller
- Honest Thief review by GI
Sometimes enjoyable, sometimes tedious and sometimes corny this action thriller puts Liam Neeson back into another action role this time as ace safecracker Tom who has accrued $9million of ill-gotten gains but bizarrely not spent a penny. Then he meets Annie (Kate Walsh), falls in love and wants a new future so decides to return all the money for a reduced sentence. Unfortunately corrupt FBI agents, Nivens (Jai Courtney) and Hall (Anthony Ramos) want the money for themselves. Ex marine Tom is having none of it of course. The film ebbs and flows from hackneyed to mildly interesting to downright daft. The action set pieces and shoot outs are unexciting and overall the film is an average piece of hokum that passes the time but soon forgotten.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £9.99 a month.