- General info
Rob (Charley Palmer Rothwell), loves driving and stealing cars, living his life at a hundred miles an hour in the cash-starved port town he calls home. He shares a house with his dying father (Tom Fisher) who thinks he's out job hunting. Rob manages to keep his two worlds perfectly separated until best mate Leo (Thomas Turgoose), gets him involved in a bigger, riskier job which threatens everything. With his future, his relationship with both his distant father and his best mate all in the balance, unexpected hope comes from Leo's girlfriend Kasia (Morgane Polanski).
- Charley Palmer Rothwell, Thomas Turgoose, Tom Fisher, Morgane Polanski, Anders Hayward, Stephen Uppal, Alan Carter, Janet Cowl, Gary Davison, Graham Saxon, Daniel-John Williams, Patsy Palmer, Nicholas Asbury, Tim Chipping, Nikki Pocklington
- Rene van Pannevis
- Jennifer Eriksson, Jessie Mangum
- Kefi Chadwick, Rene van Pannevis, Ashish Ghadiali
- Bulldog Films
- Drama, Thrillers
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 91 minutes
- English Dolby Digital 2.0, English Dolby Digital 5.1
- DVD Regions:
- Region 0 (All)
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.85:1
- 'Jacked' - BIFA-Winning Short Film from Rene Van Pannevis Starring Charley Palmer Rothwell and Thomas Turgoose (15 Minutes)
More like Looted
Found in these customers lists
Filmed in HARTLEPOOL !
- Looted review by JD
This movie was much better than the reviews read. The main characters were well played and despite the sad circumstances the film ended on a Ray of Hope.
I was brought up in Hartlepool, and recognised the town from the thumbnails ! Worth watching just for the location, and it’s true, it is always sunny in Hartlepool.
3 out of 3 members found this review helpful.
- Looted review by CC
Possibly an interesting story line if it were possible to understand what the Actors were saying. But, with no subtitles and a band of gabbling actors I lost interest after 15 minutes.
1 out of 1 members found this review helpful.
It was alright
- Looted review by JM
Quite enjoyed it but the end was rubbish (sorry not a spoiler alert, it just was as if they ran out of story/time to film anything else)
Actors etc really good
Worth a watch
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.