- General info
When rogue US special forces operative Aaron Hallam (Benicio Del Toro) goes on the rampage, Lieutenant Bonham (Tommy Lee Jones), the man who trained him, is brought out of retirement to track him down and bring him to justice. With the help of tenacious FBI agent Abby Durrell (Connie Nielsen), Bonham must bring down the man who can already anticipate his every move before he kills again.
- Tommy Lee Jones, Benicio Del Toro, Connie Nielsen, Leslie Stefanson, John Finn, José Zúñiga, Ron Canada, Mark Pellegrino, Jenna Boyd, Aaron DeCone, Carrick O'Quinn, Lonny Chapman, Rex Linn, Eddie Velez, Alexander MacKenzie, Hank Cartwright, Gary Taylor, Michael Williamson, Alisha Garric, Bobby Preston
- William Friedkin
- Narrated By:
- Johnny Cash
- David Griffiths, Peter Griffiths
- Action & Adventure, Thrillers
- Release Date:
- Run Time:
- 92 minutes
- English, English Hard of Hearing
- DVD Regions:
- Region 2
- Aspect Ratio:
- Widescreen 1.78:1 / 16:9
- Audio commentary from director William Friedkin
- Deleted scenes
- 'Making Of' featurette
- Behind-the-scenes featurette
- TV spots
More like The Hunted
Bear Grylls meets Bourne (nearly).
- The Hunted review by JD
The film tries to show the skills of a tracker. Smelling blood, feeling the dampness of a foot print. It is difficult to get the feeling of it. The drama is "special forces secret agent" who is so secret that he is supposed to be dead. The best moments however are of Benicio's character in his assasination attempt of a Serbian dictator and his various escapes from authority. Paul Greengrass does this sort of action soooo much better in Bourne. The fight sequences between Jones and Toro are poor and the action unauthentic. The plot particularly towards the end becomes ragged, unbelievable and ultimately unengaging.
0 out of 0 members found this review helpful.
Unlimited films sent to your door, starting at £10.99 a month.